Thursday

Having passion for your wedding

I wrote an article about using an IPOD as the music source at a wedding. Of course, I am NOT a fan of this because nothing takes the place of hiring a professional with years of experience. However, not all professionals are the same as you well know. I always tell my clients that when interviewing vendors, make sure that they have the same passion for your wedding as you do. That way, you know they are going to do a good job.

Anyway, one of my best DJ's wrote me a quick note saying that he is more than willing to work with couples on a low budget. "Send them to me and I'll make sure to fit them in!" How can you not love and want someone like that to work at your wedding? Nick just "gets it!" and wants all couples to have the wedding of their dreams. http://www.jamboxllc.com/

No comments: