Saturday

Traveling yesterday

I was traveling yesterday with the Executive Director of http://www.weddingsiniowa.com/. You might know that used to be my position until my son joined the company. It is an honor to work with my youngest son and I am anxious to see his amazing talent come to life. In addition to being a military veteran, he has been in the hotel/hospitality industry, so client service is as much important to him as is to the company. Barrick is a people person as well as has that "I can do it spirit," so I know that he will do great things with the company. Welcome!

We were visiting bridal boutiques as well as a beautiful Art Gallery in Northern Iowa called the Lakes Art Center. This is an Iowa gem in the heart of a beautiful resort town - Okoboji. Loved it! Here are a couple of pictures that I thought you might like to see.

They hold weddings and have the most beautiful open expanse of windows that overlooks a nature preserve. Even coming out of winter like we are, it was still a beautiful and breathtaking view. It is easy to imagine how lovely it would look during the summer months!


No comments: