Saturday

Happy Easter Weekend


I know that many little ones will be out and about hunting for Easter Eggs tomorrow. I hid Easter eggs for my own little ones so many years ago--don't ask!
I have always enjoyed this tradition in my family, watching little feet run about looking into this hiding place and that looking for the blue, pink and yellow plastic eggs that hid little candied treasures inside.

The squeals of delight as another egg was found was always a wonderful moment and never fails to bring a smile to the onlookers. So it is with little ones at a wedding. Their antics and dress-up clothes never fail to elicit an ooh and an awe when they try so hard to be on their best behavior.
In lieu of this very special Holiday, here are some pictures of the littlest ones involved in weddings. Love these pictures by Brian Garman!

No comments: