Sunday

A New Venue

I met one of my couples the other day at their reception venue.  The venue is a little small to do a sit down, but they decided long ago that wasn't their style and wanted to do a cocktail reception.  I love these types of receptions.  They are fun, intimate, cozy and a great way to incorporate a lot of people without breaking the budget.



These pictures are of the front entry way. 

Heavy hors-d’oeuvres receptions are a great way to show off your individual style.  Include lots of great passsed and station food





Don't forget to include an ice scultpture



And a signature drink



But most of all - have fun!

2 comments:

Socialize said...

Where is this? What a great space! It reminds me of the Davenport Country Club but I don't remember the winding staircase.

Weddings in Iowa said...

The space is at the Glen Oaks Country Club in West Des Moines.