Thursday

All things must change

As in all of life, all things must change.  It is definitely time for a blog redo!  I have the most amazing web site designer and I finally gave her the go ahead to redo the blog, so watch for changes to come very soon. 

I have loved blogging and sharing with all of you the ups and downs of a wedding planner's life.  Sometimes we all agree and then sometimes the disagreements win over.  I learned a long time ago that pleasing the majority will have to be the best that I can do because trying to please everyone all of the time is a dicey way to run any business.  Stay true to yourself, never cheat, always tell the truth, give them more than they asked for, learn from constructive comments, don't take things personally, and treat others as you would like to be treated.

As many of you know, I absolutely love what I do.  I don't feel like I am working , but always on new adventures with each and every new couple that crosses our studios' doors.  I guess that makes me extreemly blessed.   I'll take it!  However, don't ask me to repeat all of this at 3 am in the morning moving vases and linens!


No comments: