Friday

Engagements | Geno Photography

Engagement pictures are one of the times in your life when you can have a lot of fun with photos. Using props, finding off-beat places to snap pictures and letting the entire world see your love for each other; does it get any better than that?  I have seen some adorable pictures where couples have taken pictures where they became engaged, at an amusement park on top of a Ferris Wheel, swimming, snorkeling, hiking, biking and so much more. The sky is the limit....hot air balloon rides anyone?

Carrie from Geno Photography sent me engagement pictures of a cute couple that I just had to share with you.  I am always a sucker for a brick wall and I love the picture frame!  

 





Geno Photography is a member of the Preferred Wedding Book

Reading Love
      Real Weddings                        More Engagement Photos


No comments: