Sunday

Vendor Love | Memories in Motion

I am a firm believer that every couple should have a videographer at their event.  A good videographer captures your entire day in real time, giving you a lifetime of memories to view over and over.  I never get tired of viewing Wedding Videos.  I love their romance, the fun, the laughter, the tears and above all, the beautiful event that a couple has created with their family and friends; So when Julie from Memories in Motion sent me her latest pricing information, I couldn't wait to share it with you!  Now you have absolutely no excuse for not having a Premier Videographer at your Wedding Celebration!  In addition to great pricing, they travel, do first quality shooting and are wonderful to work with!

Wedding Coverage = $650.00 | Reception Coverage = $650.00 | Both Wedding and Reception = $1200.00

Call Julie at 515-576-0358 or e-mail her at memoriesinmotion@frontiernet.net

*** Sponsor Ad ***

No comments: