Friday

2011 Elie Saab Wedding Dress Collection

Have you seen Elie Saab's 2011 Couture Collection?  Stunning!  I had a hard time limiting myself to a few pictures here, since I could have shown everyone since they are all that beautiful!  I especially love the colored gowns.  I just have to convince my brides........



Images courtesy of The Knotty Bride


Notes from recent weddings.....

I have found that a Wedding Cake that reflects the couple's personality is important.  Guests love wedding cake, so make sure that it is as good to eat as it is to look at.

Wedding Videography is important.  It captures sight, sound and moods of the day.   64% of couples polled after their wedding said that they regretted not having a Videographer capture the day.

Matching the couple with the right Wedding Photographer makes for wonderful pictures!

No comments: