Monday

Oops.......

You can tell from the lack of postings that we got terribly busy this past weekend. Sorry!
4 weddings in 6 days kind of kicked my behind.  The weddings turned out wonderful and even though I confess that I am exhausted, I had a good time.

I learned a few things about Our company in the past few weeks. 

1.  One foot in front of the other will get you to the finish line.
2.  Good help is hard to find.  When you do find it, hold on for dear life; for they are precious.
3. We do whatever it takes to help vendors and clients have a beautiful event that will live in guest's memories for years to come.
4.  We are dedicated and passionate about what we do.  
5.  We are fortunate to do what we do, work with the amazing vendors that we work with, and have the priviledge of going to a party every weekend.
6.  We are certifiably crazy!



No comments: