Saturday

The Last Day of the Year.....

I think that this is where I am supposed to post my New Year's resolutions, say some inspiring words and Love you all....

Well, I certainly love you all and want to say thank you for a wonderful 2011 year!

I learned a lot this year, made some mistakes and did some really awesome events.

I have found that I am in the perfect career, have learned to have more patience and to curb my tongue when I would love to talk.

I have learned that the longer that you are in this business, the more that you need people and the very minute that you think that you are too big for your britches, the highers-that-be decide that is the very minute that you need a pegging down.

I have learned to stay humble, be thankful and that earning something is better than nothing in this economy.

I have learned that the more I think I know, the less I really know. Learning is a constant process that I will never get tired of.

I have learned that change can be good, knowledge can be dangerous and really good, loyal friends are hard to come by.

I have learned that nothing will ever be gotten by laziness, hard work is the beginning of a healthy pride and a firm foundation is the start of a great business.

I have been in this business for over 30 + years and I am looking forward to another 30 + great years. Thank you for all your criticism, praise and support. It is appreciated more than we can express, because it just makes us stronger and better.

Here's to a great 2012!


Image courtesy: Wedding Rumors

No comments: