Saturday

The Week in Review....

I cannot believe that the week is almost over! Where does time go? I guess I must be staying busy if time flies by. I read once that if you do something that you love, you will never work a day in your life. That is true. I have been fortunate to always love my jobs, whether it was in retail, banking, finances, or landscaping and now full time in the Event Industry. I wake each morning looking forward to what the day will bring and knowing that I am making a difference in couple's lives. I am blessed!

If you missed a day this week, here is a recap of our blog postings......

We had the honor of helping
Natalie and Andrew with not
only planning their wedding,
but with their flowers and
decor as well. As you can see,
 we had a lot of fun.  






Wedding Inspirations
come in many different
forms, but an Edible
Wedding Gown? 






There are times when
just a picture inspires
us to create beautiful things. 
When I found this picture,
I was instantly wanting Spring!
These pictures are courtesy
of Rehearsal Dinner Guide.








Branches are a very
popular way to decorate
your Ceremony and
Reception space.
We love this image
from Rehearsal Dinner Guide.






Bridal Gown Inspirations
I am a great Valentino fan,
but this might be a little
risque for most of my brides.

No comments: