Tuesday

Vendor Spotlight | Geno Photography

These gorgeous photos are coming to us from the ever so lovely Carrie Geno, of Geno Photography. Geno Photography is one of our Preferred Wedding Book vendors and always does a wonderful job! See more of their work on their website or Facebook page

Here is what Carrie had to say about this wedding:

"The first weekend in July, I had the privilege of capturing Ryan and Kayla's beautiful wedding day. Their day started at St. Peter & Paul's Chapel in Solon. It is a beautiful church set in the countryside. Just behind the church are a couple rows of evergreen trees. They created a gorgeous backdrop for their first look. I know I've said it before, but I really do love first looks.

We followed the first look with the formal portraits in the chapel. Ryan and Kayla have great families and a fun bridal party. It was a pleasure working with them. After the ceremony, we headed to Sutliff and Lake McBride for additional portraits with the bridal party. I love the series of Ryan and Kayla on the path at Lake McBride.


Their reception was held at South Slope in North Liberty. I adore the pond and willow tree behind South Slope. At sunset we stole Ryan and Kayla away for a few minutes to capture them in the gorgeous evening light. I think the images of them silhouetted against the sunset are magical.

Kayla was interested in doing portraits of them with sparklers since their wedding was so close to the fourth of July. It took a couple of tries, but I think we got some spectacular images.
Congratulations again to Ryan & Kayla. Thank you for allowing us to share in your wedding day. Also, a big thank you to Greg Frieden for assisting me!"









No comments: