Dec 30 | Ushering out the Old and bringing in the New | by Cynthia
We are just hours away from the New Year! We thought that we would take today to reflect on the 2013 year and all its fabulousness! Here are some of our favorite weddings and pictures from each of our companies that we love from this soon-to-be gone year.
1. We love Flowers and had so much fun creating fresh blooms for each of our clients.
2. Our Rental Company, www.vintageloverentals.com took off in a way that
even we didn't imagine! It keeps our hearts in love to see couples
using our vintage "goodies" in creative ways for their events!
3. Our wedding planning company, Special Events, LLC helped to plan
hundreds of weddings in 2013. We confess that we think we have the
greatest brides in the world and love their styles!
4. Our sister company, Food Love made its debut this year. They style
fabulous dessert buffets, late night snacks and social hour nibbles all
while using creative furniture and food choices.
5. UBetts Rental and Design is a full service rental company renting everything from tables and chairs to tents and lighting.
6. The Preferred Bridal Shows keep us in the know across the state, meeting talented vendors and excited Brides & Grooms looking for help planning their weddings.
7. WeddingsinIowa.com is Iowa's most trusted online wedding resource. The Preferred Wedding Book has over 14,000 unique visitors a month, using the site to search for professional service providers who understand their wedding style. We work with amazingly talented people who love the business and the work that they do.
8. Happily Accepts is our newest endeavor. We are super excited about our
launching this creative business: RSVP's and personalized Stationery.
From Escort Cards to Menus, to Programs, Napkins Bands, Favors, Invitations
and more, we are excited to be working with brides in helping them find
that just-right-style to express their individuality.
As we look forward to another new beginning, we have much to be thankful for. Our sweet, excited clients; loyal, valuable vendors and most of all my staff that works tirelessly day to day to create wonderful events. They keep me going, bring me coffee when I don't think I can keep my eyes open, make me laugh, cry, re-imagine when I don't have any brain power left, and remind me above all that I do what I love to do every single day! It doesn't get much better than that.
Good Bye, 2013- we will miss you!
Happy New Year, 2014 - Watch out for us, we are doing great things!