Saturday

Christmas Eve Loves

Today is Christmas Eve. I have always found this to be a magical time of the year. Maybe it is the anticipation of beautifully wrapped presents, last minute shopping, the seasonal music, the thought of reindeer flying through the cold air, Santa's visit, lights on a decorated tree, the sentiment or something greater; whatever it is, this is one of my most favorite times of year.

It is only fitting that I share some favorite images. I hope they inspire you to a wonderful Christmas celebration.

Christmas should always be about sharing with those less fortunate.
 
Whether you can carry a tune or not, singing Christmas tunes is always a must.
 
Fun decorations that are as individual and unique as their maker.
 
The first snow fall
 
Dinner with family and friends, using Grandma's recipes of course!
 
Trees of any type; the more simple, the better.
 
 
No matter how many years go by, I still believe.
 
Personally wrapped gifts.
 
Tree-lined lit streets, quiet in a blanket of snow.
 
My very favorite?
The #1 reason for the season has always and will always be Jesus.
 

No comments: