Monday

Merry Christmas!

It behooves me to take a minute, especially at this time of year, to thank everyone for a very successful wedding year. Because of brides and grooms, media sources and vendors, weddingsiniowa.com has grown to be the number one wedding web site in Iowa in 10 short months! My other companies: Special Events and cynwhd b. designs are also growing in popularity all across the state. We are well known for our thinking out of the box ideas and style not to mention attention to detail and client service.

I am sure that most of you will agree with me that at this time of the year, customer service is a rare thing to find! We are now in a flux of hurry up and wait; don't loose your place in line; and get in, get out, get home! If I have one sales person smile at me, I feel like I have won the lottery. It is a shame that so many of us don't understand what one kindness or even one smile can do for another person throughout our day.

Thank you for your support and kindnesses. Thank you for your loyalty and faith in our company's abilities, and most of all, thank you for your wonderful questions and queries on how to make your weddings special and unique. If I could give everyone one gift, it would be for the elegance and perfectness of your special day. To have you understand that your kindness and loving words to each of your wedding guests makes your day that one day that will live on in their memory. It is almost like they will think they have won the lottery!

Happy holidays from wedingsiniowa.com, Special Events, and cynwhd b. designs!

No comments: