Thursday

More overheard comments at weddings

The following comments are some that have been overheard at recent weddings.
Kind of makes one think why some weddings take place. Call me ignorant, but I thought that most weddings happened because two people fell in love and wanted to share their lives together. Apparently there are other reasons.......

1. A bride talking to her maid of honor, "I didn't get home until 5 this morning! We had so much fun and he is a lot better at the ___________ action than my __________ (her fiance)!" I will let you fill in the blanks.

2. A MOB to her husband, "Do you think that we can get the check stopped to the caterer? I really want to take that cruise." Yes, this really was overheard at a wedding!

3. A groom to his mother, "Mom, it will be alright. ________ (his new bride) won't find out about my bank stocks and even if she did, I am not going to give her any of it."

4. A bride talking to the bartender, "Give me something to blurr my vision so I don't have to look at my husband!"

5. A bride talking to her hairdresser, "You are so lucky not to be married. I really don't want to do this, but my dad paid for everything and people are coming, and I don't want to back out now. Besides, I get to wear that dress!"

6. A groom talking to his bride right after she asked him to dance a second time at their wedding, "NO! I told you that I didn't want to do this. I hate you for making me do the first one. We looked stupid!"





No comments: