The following comments are some that have been overheard at recent weddings.
Kind of makes one think why some weddings take place. Call me ignorant, but I thought that most weddings happened because two people fell in love and wanted to share their lives together. Apparently there are other reasons.......
1. A bride talking to her maid of honor, "I didn't get home until 5 this morning! We had so much fun and he is a lot better at the ___________ action than my __________ (her fiance)!" I will let you fill in the blanks.
2. A MOB to her husband, "Do you think that we can get the check stopped to the caterer? I really want to take that cruise." Yes, this really was overheard at a wedding!
3. A groom to his mother, "Mom, it will be alright. ________ (his new bride) won't find out about my bank stocks and even if she did, I am not going to give her any of it."
4. A bride talking to the bartender, "Give me something to blurr my vision so I don't have to look at my husband!"
5. A bride talking to her hairdresser, "You are so lucky not to be married. I really don't want to do this, but my dad paid for everything and people are coming, and I don't want to back out now. Besides, I get to wear that dress!"
6. A groom talking to his bride right after she asked him to dance a second time at their wedding, "NO! I told you that I didn't want to do this. I hate you for making me do the first one. We looked stupid!"