Friday

Good comments

Not all of the comments that I hear at a wedding are bad. In fact, the majority are good ones; ones that lift the spirit and remind me that there is still romance and grace in what I witness:

1. A bride talking to her mother in the receiving line, "It was so beautiful to see all of those people bowing their heads in prayer for us!"

2. A bride talking to her Matron of Honor, "Thank you for sharing our day with us! Having you here makes it perfect!"

3. A Groom hugging his father right before the ceremony begins, " I love you, Dad, thank you!"

4. A mother talking to her husband during the dance, "I will never forget this day! Thank you, honey!"

5. A flower girl talking to the ring bearer while watching the bride and groom dance at the reception, " You look pretty. Want to dance with me?"

6. And one of my favorites comes from a groom while toasting his bride in front of his reception guests," I am the luckiest man in the world because I have married the most beautiful woman in the world. Thank you for sharing our day with us. We are honored and humbled."

It is enough to make a wedding planner cry!

No comments: