Sunday

Celebration of events

I met with three brides yesterday and one mom planning her son’s high school graduation.
All in all, it was a great day. I love meeting people and hearing about their events; exchanging ideas back and forth and learning about their lives. I have a 31 page worksheet that I go through with many of my clients, especially the wedding couples; the more that I learn about their lives and visions, the better that I can help them plan a beautiful event that reflects their styles and passions.

A wedding is a celebration of two lives coming together. Telling your wedding story to your guests is important. It sets the tone for the day, excites your guests, involves them, and makes your lives more personable.
Let’s be honest, marriage is tough enough, so having the support and love from friends and family helps couples achieve success more than when they go it alone.
A celebration of your love is a great basis for a wedding reception, so tell your story! Let your guests fall in love with you as you have with each other. Treat your guests as the treasured people that they are and watch them return the feeling back to you.
Make sure that your guests have a great time at your event---after all, you are the hosts! How do you want your day to be remembered?

If you would like to receive help for your wedding, please give me a call. My goal is for all wedding couples to have a perfect day filled with love and romance and memories. After all, your wedding day is not a do-over and when the DJ finally shuts down the music, the real work begins!

No comments: