Friday

A sapp for Romance

I am a sapp for romance! I guess that is why I make an excellent wedding planner. I love Valentine's Day, weddings, engagements, and soul-searching commitments.
My own guy is a terrific romantic as well: He came home yesterday and promptly got down on one knee to give me the most beautiful custom made forever ring! When I tell you that this is a beautiful ring that is an understatement! A heart shaped vivid blue topaz surrounded by 13 exquisitely round cut diamonds! Now that is romance.

I love the term "Forever!" instead of anything else. No negativity is in our vocabulary. We are committed to whatever comes our way---much like our parents were when they committed to each other years and years ago.

So, Hooray for Valentine's Day---a great day for an anniversary!

No comments: