Saturday

Even Wedding Planners have fun!

Meeting brides and hearing about their special day is a great thrill for me. I love all brides and their stories. I may not agree with their philosophies sometimes, but everything romantic and wonderful I totally "get!"

There is no better place to meet brides than at a wedding show. They are excited, open, and seeking. They generally have their mother or friends with them and the excitement and anticipation for their wedding day fills the air.

I am looking forward to the Bridal show this Sunday at the New Holiday Inn on Mills Civic Parkway. I would love to meet every bride that attends and will do my best to greet as many as I can. It will be a beautiful and excitement-rich day filled with dreams and wishes; a place where every bride can dream about her once-in-a-lifetime fairy tale day that holds magic and joy---knowing that somewhere in that vendor-filled room, is a dream just waiting to unfold.


Is it any wonder why I love this job? See you Sunday!

No comments: