Wednesday

Gathering information

As a couple getting married, gathering information to make smart choices for your wedding day can be a task unto itself. How do you know what DJ to choose? What foods do we serve at our wedding? Who do we buy gifts for?

As a planner and an etiquette coach, I try to answer as many questions as I can whenever I can. I attended a lovely gathering last night to where much information was told by the vendors there to the listening guests. I confess that I always enjoy these times because I feel like I am making a difference in their lives for the betterment of their special day.

This is why I hold the Lunch and Learns at the bridal shows that I host.
They are highly energized snippets of information packed into a short amount of time. We talk about etiquette, wedding day dos and don'ts and how to save you thousands of dollars, time and stress.
The vendors and I who talk do so because we love weddings and want everyone to have a perfect day. The next Lunch and Learn is April 20th at the new Holiday Inn & Suites @ Jordan Creek. Come join us and learn how to plan your wedding with grace and dignity, finesse and style.

No comments: