Wednesday

Planning for the big day-getting past page 3!

I met with a client a couple of weeks ago to help her plan her wedding. I have a 30 some page document that I go through with my clients so that I can get to know more about them, their likes and dislikes, what their goals are for their wedding day and what their style is like. I am sad to say that we didn't make it past page 3 when she told me that her main goal of the wedding were the 3 kegs that they had on order with one on reserve. We weren't a good fit and she won't be needing my services.

I met with still another bride that told me her entire goal was to get drunk so that she didn't have to perform her "wifely duties" on her wedding night! Probably too much information gathering there. Again, we didn't make it past page 3.

I met with another couple about a month ago that told me their goal for their wedding was to make sure that they avoided his parents the entire evening and wondered if I could act as a "buffer and diversion" all night. Again, we didn't make it past page 3.

I am going to have to revise my worksheet to exclude page 3!

No comments: