Thursday

A wedding month!

We have been very busy lately; doing 5 weddings in two weeks. We are on our way to another one this weekend. Someone asked me the other day why I do this to myself. I will admit that I am tired but I think that is largely due to moving the businesses and buying a new home. Not a small task!

I help with so many weddings not only because it is my job, but more because I really do like knowing that our company can make a difference in the wedding couple's day and help to find perfection as much as possible. We will deal with DJ's, caterers, florists and bakers. We will get asked a lot of questions, solve a lot of issues that arise and still keep our cool so that the bride and groom are kept as calm as possible. Not always an easy task, but one we strive for.

We will bring diaper pins for the bustle, paper towels for lost breast pocket hankies, and chalk for wedding day spills. We dispense aspirin, advice and smiles. Another wedding--another special occasion to celebrate a couple in love.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: