Monday

Texas is a big state!

I am traveling through Texas for a few days and find it to always amaze me with its vastness. When I first started coming, I would hit the border and think that I was almost to my destination, when the simple truth of it was I had to travel an entire day yet before getting to where I was going! Texas is a big state!

Observing weddings in this beautiful state is much like Iowa weddings except that the weather is a tad more predictable. Outdoor wedding are the norm here and yes girls are just as fashion minded here as anywhere else---they don't all wear cowboy boots under their gown; although the ones that do are cute!!

There are beautiful venues here to get married at. Ranches are elegant and large with plenty of room to have large weddings while still being intimate enough for a small celebration and Texas architecture runs the gamut between the very old to modern and chic. Photographers have their pick when creating ambiance for their couples. Here are some pictures that I thought you might like from a very popular ranch- Red Corral Ranch. Love the peacocks!


No comments: