Wednesday

A few minutes more

Saying goodbye to your guests at the end of your wedding can be hard if you have done a great job planning. The rest left over was fun being with friends and family. If everything went according to plan, you want the night to last forever. Of course it can't, but the memories will live on in your guests' hearts for that long at least!
Make one last impression by choosing an exit song that reflects the mood of the evening. A few more minutes to capture the feelings and love that surrounds you on your perfect wedding day!

“Ain’t No Stoppin Us Now” McFadden & Whitehead
“Celebration” Kool and the Gang
“I Will Always Love You” Whitney Houston
“Never Forget” Take That
“New York, New York” Frank Sinatra
“Champagne Supernova” Oasis
“I Found Lovin’” Fatback Band
“I’ll Stand By You” Girls Aloud
“Tonight, I Celebrate My Love” Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack
“True” Spandau Ballet
“You and Me” The Wannadies
“Don’t stop Me Now” Queen
“Crazy in Love” Beyonce

No comments: