Monday

Beautiful Pictures

Missy, from Drescher Photo and Design sent me some pictures of a wedding that we planned a few weeks ago.   Meghan's mother planned the wedding since her daughter is extreemly busy with school.  Consequently, the entire wedding down to the flowers was a complete surprise.  From the look of the pictures, Meghan was not unhappy.
We had so much fun working on this wedding.  We did everything from helping with the planning, flowers, decorating, paper products and more.  The ceremony was a surprise for the mother as well as the daughter as I didn't want either one to know what we were going to do.   It turned out great!


Isn't she beautiful?

Purple was a great choice for this wedding. 
 Roses, calla lilies, hydrangeas, iris and more. 








The reception was at bella sala, a beautiful place to hold any event.


Want to know more about the wedding?  Visit Drescher's Blog

2 comments:

Megan said...

Cynthia~
I cannot thank you enough for all of the guidance, help, and support you gave my mother throughout the wedding-planning process. I could not have imagined a more beautiful, perfect, fanciful wedding! I cannot thank you enough. You are my wedding angel. Thank you!!
~Megan

Weddings in Iowa said...

You are more than welcome! Both you and your mother were wonderful to work with and I miss you greatly!
All of life's best to you! Cynthia