Monday

Real Weddings | Conrad Schmidt Photography

Even though we do our fair share of weddings across Iowa and the Midwest, it is always fun to glimpse into other's weddings that we are not a part of.  That is why when a favorite photographer sends me goodies, I can never wait to share them with you! 

These pictures come from Conrad Schmidt Photography.  His approach to photography is clearly defined in the details, which I am all about.   He is an IPPA Photographer of the year winner in addition to being a past photographer for the Des Moines Register, so Conrad certainly knows the photography business.   I had a chance to view his web site the other day and was blown away by the cover photo which I have for you here in picture # 7.  Wherever that bride found her leopard jacket, I am so there!

Since we all know that photography is so important to capturing memories at any event, I know that you will enjoy Conrad's art as much as I do. 












Conrad Schmidt is a member of The Peferred Wedding Book. 

Need more reading?
Balloon Wedding Dresses                                              DIY | String Chandeliers
 

No comments: