Friday

End of Week Love | Vendor Updates

I apologize for the lack of posting yesterday.  I was meeting with a client in Independence, then had more traveling to do all day, so consequently, the day escaped before I had a chance to chat with all of you. It is funny how much I miss you when I don't write everyday!
Today's posting is all about vendor updates.  I get so many that cross my path, that it is hard to keep up, but these have been on my desk right in front of me, so I have to share them with you so I can get to the others!  Happy Friday Love!

** ** ** ** **

Katherine McClure is a sponsor of our Bridal Show this Sunday at the Embassy Suites on the River.  It promises to be a beautiful show - we are one of Iowa's most romantic shows after all so we have to live up to our promise!  
Katherine is one of those amazing people that you love the moment you meet her.  Her tag line:  "...because life is gorgeous!" already tells me that we will become fast friends. Come see her work and why we are thrilled to showcase her as a Premier Iowa Vendor.
Want a sneak peak?  Visit her at: http://www.katherinemcclure.com/blog


 ** ** ** ** **

Sarah Seeley Photography has joined Weddingsiniowa.com  from the eastern side of Iowa and I couldn't be more thrilled.  As you all know, I am a lover of all things Romantic and Beautiful, so when a Photographer has her tag line as "Modern and Romantic Wedding Photography," of course, I am all in.  Her pictures are as enchanting as she is.  Love!   Check her out at the Preferred Bridal Show coming to Bella Sala on April 17th in Tiffin, IA.   Here is a little more about her work:

 I started my photography career working for a wedding photographer in Dallas and totally fell in love with weddings! I love all the details, people, excitement and happiness that weddings bring. Once I started shooting weddings on my own, I brought my husband Scott along to help. Turns out, Scott has a naturally creative eye and loves shooting weddings as much as I do! Since then, we have shot most of our weddings together and have loved every minute of it! 
Our style is a mix of documentary photojournalism and modern portraiture. We love capturing smiles, tears, real emotions! 

** ** ** ** **

Brian from Live Wire Entertainment also comes to us from the eastern side of Iowa.  He is a master DJ artist and ready to party hearty at your wedding.  Brian is one of those lovable people that really cares about your event's music.  He knows how important it is to get everyone up on the dance floor, even Grandpa!  He has over 20 years of experience and has worked over 1000 wedding receptions!  Brian and his staff will be providing the music for our catwalk runway show at the bella sala Bridal Show on April 17th.  Come say hello!



Reading Love
      Vendor Spotlight                    More Vendors to Love



Make sure to visit us this Sunday at the Embassy Suites on the River for one of Iowa's most Romantic Bridal Shows.  Grab a glass of wine, eat some cake and plan the perfect Wedding, courtesy of our professional vendors!  Find out more at Weddings in Iowa.

No comments: