Wednesday

Wedding Inspiration | Vintage Love

I had back to back appointments today and did not get to blog about a wedding that I have been wanting to share with you.  I should have some time this weekend to post those beautiful pictures for you, so in the meantime, can I ask you to forgive me while I borrow someone else's love?  I have been into vintage styled weddings lately and found these wonderful pics.










The nice thing about Vintage Weddings is that there is a casual, fun vibe that runs through each event.  It could be family heirlooms passed from Grandmother to Granddaughter, Country Chic, or even a State Fair theme.  Anything goes as long as it expresses your style and love of your guests.




Need your own Wedding Inspiration?   Don't forget to attend the Preferred Bridal Show held at the Embassy Suites on the River Sunday, April 10th from noon - 3 pm.


Reading Love



No comments: