Saturday

Weddings can make me cry......

I had the honor of meeting a very beautiful family yesterday.  I am privileged that I will be working with them on their daughter's wedding this summer.   They are genuine, loving and want their daughter to have a beautiful Wedding Experience. 
Okay, I'll admit it, they made me cry!
Here are some pictures that serve as our inspiration for their wedding. 











More Wedding Inspiration.....
            Tea Cup Love                                                Stripe Me!
 

2 comments:

Wedding photographers Perth said...

Love the wedding setup. I really like your arrangements it looks very organize and fabulous. Wish to have this kind of arrangement. You have given me the idea. Thanks for sharing.

wedding photography Sydney said...

I agree with what Wedding photographers Perth has said. I was fascinated with the glamorous decorations and lighting effects. There's so much drama and class.