Saturday

The week in review.....

It has been a busy week; meeting with clients, designing weddings, research for a paper I am writing, traveling, putting the last bridal show away and contacting vendors.  Then there is always the research, the phone calls, housecleaning, meeting with employees, blogging and e-mails.  Whew!  I need a holiday, which I will be taking off tomorrow - Easter.

So, here is the last week in review, because I consider it a priviledge to do what I do and love every aspect of it.  Happy Bunny Day!

Monday
Being engaged is a special time in your life. 
It is wonderful receiving Congratulations from
well-wishers, planning for one of the greatest
events of your life together, that "Love Glow"
that seems to follow you ....
     Engagement Pictures










Tuesday
A perfect dress for a spring wedding......
Wedding Dress Love













Wednesday
The 2011 Wedding season is alive
and well, especially in the Iowa City area.  
Carrie from Geno Photography sent me
these beautiful pictures to share with you .......
   Real Weddings













Thursday
This could be the most perfect place
for a ceremony......
The Perfect Ceremony Place













Friday
Girls, if you are looking for a fun
Bachelorette Idea.......
Vendor Spotlight













Saturday
I had the honor of meeting a very
beautiful family yesterday.  I am 
privileged that I will be working with them ......... 
Weddings Inspiration

No comments: