Tuesday

Wedding Ceremony Floral Inspirations

Feb 4 | Introductions and Wedding Inspirations | by Hope

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
First, I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Hope and I am the new intern here at Weddings In Iowa. I couldn’t be more excited to get involved with such an amazing company and I can’t wait to jump feet first into the world of weddings! 


__________________________________________________

:: :: ::          :: :: ::          :: :: ::          :: :: ::          :: :: ::

__________________________________________________


Today’s post is all about outdoor wedding inspiration. With cabin fever at an all time high, just looking at these pictures had me craving the smell of fresh cut grass and beautiful floral pieces like the ones below. If you have a spring or summer wedding date, these are just some of the unlimited possibilities that would be perfect for your dream wedding. 
 
  Source

  Source

 Source

No comments: