Monday

Getting ready for overload

There are bridal shows every weekend for the next two months all around Iowa.
Are you ready? How many of them will you go to? And when you are done, how much literature, coupons, and samples will you wade through before making your choices?

With so many choices, which vendor or business is the best for your event?
Here are some questions to keep in mind when you are sifting through the masses:

1. Are they friendly; what are their customer service skills like?
2. How long have they been in business?
3. Do they give a quick turn-around time when contacted?
4. Do they come recommended?
5. Are they within my budget?
6. What are their terms, conditions and policies?
7. Are they professional? Do they conduct their business in a professional manner?
8. Do they answer my questions with clear, precise answers?
9. Do they offer me options; time to make decisions or do I feel pressured to "buy?"
10. Do they fit in with my style? Do our personalities blend or do they grate on my nerves?

So many questions, so many opportunities, only one day to make a difference--choose wisely. This is not dress-rehearsal; this is your wedding!

No comments: