Tuesday

Great Phototgraphers

A great photographer is a must at your wedding. I have talked long and hard about this subject and just can't seem to say enough about it; you want to choose a photographer that matches your style and personalities.


You want a photographer that you feel comfortable with and you definitely want a photographer that has the same passion for your event as you do. If you are interviewing photographers and they want to limit their time with you on your wedding day ( i.e. less time means less money), walk away and find a professional that doesn't limit you to mere hours. How can you begin to capture the entire day in only four hours of coverage?

What happens to the once-in-a-lifetime shot of your grandfather dancing with the bride? I still have the picture of my grandfather dancing with me at my uncle's wedding. The picture is priceless since my grandfather is no longer living. What happens to those candids? "Someone will get those shots at the reception!" I hear this all of the time. What if they don't? A professional has a trained eye to be looking for those precious moments to capture.

A photographer should be with you from the very beginning of the day to the last wave of goodbye! Every minute; every second of your day is precious, because when the clock strikes midnight, the day is over--never to be captured again.

Brian Garman

No comments: