Friday

Excited to be Here!

Hello, Everyone!

As the blog's newest contributor, I thought I should take a minute to introduce myself! My name is Ashley... a twenty something graphic designer who hails from Eastern Iowa. While attending ISU I met my now husband and was offered a full time graphic design job at a local technology company, making Central Iowa my home. I love all things weddings, DIY, reading, glitter and fabulous design!

Some very important details about me are:
1. I am a crazy cat lady! If I could have 100 cats, I would. My husband keeps me in check and only allows for 2 at the moment.
2. My thumb is black, no literally, it's black. I haven't been able to keep a house plant alive more than 2 weeks. It's not my fault, it's the plant's fault. I keep buying more plants thinking I just bought a bad one last time.
3. I love glitter. Glitter, glitter and more glitter!
4. The Real Housewives or any city is my guilty pleasure. I can't get enough of it! Who doesn't love watching a good ol' table flip?
5. If I had it my way, I would have 1 wedding a year (of course I would marry my husband each and every time)! I want a peacock wedding, vintage wedding, nautical wedding... you get the point. I love weddings! I fully plan to live vicariously through all of our brides! To see a recap of my wedding, click Here.

I am thrilled to share all of my ideas with you and to get back into the wedding scene! I hope you enjoy my posts and are able to gather a lot of great ideas for your own events!

Lastly, here's a little sneak peak at some future posts I am working on. Stay tuned for full posts!




Xoxo,
Ashley





No comments: