Sunday

We did it!

Sunday | We have finally moved to our new location! | by Cynthia
_____________________________________________________

Well, it has been many years and even more many trucks, but we finally moved our warehouse and floral workshop to our new place; 6106 SE 14th Street * Des Moines, IA. If anyone ever tells me to move again, I am sure that I will find the nearest straight jacket!  I have never been so tired, so sore and more elated in all my wedding years. Climate controlled - over 20,000 square feet of fun and lots of room to grow - we are very blessed! 
We would love to show you around, so please visit the web site for our hours: www.vintageloverentals.com. In the meantime, visit us on Instagram or Facebook to see the newest rentals we are always adding.
Our goal is always to give you a fresh perspective on event rentals, giving you an unparalleled choice for your own unique stamp of individuality.











 

No comments: